Orientation typically begins In June. Interns take the first call shift In July.
The first day consists of HR paperwork, and completing our employee "onboarding" process. Interns will also receive their white coats, pocket reference guides, MacBooks, business cards, and a plethora of login credentials for various websites, portals, and resources
Over the next several days, interns will participate in the following activities:
- IT orientation--MacBook, GoogleDrive
- ACLS, PALS, ALSO, and NRP certification
- Hospital Orientation (Bibb Medical Center)
- EMR Orientation (Clinic EMR)
- "Shadowing" reception, billing, social work, nursing staff